Yes, Bigfoot CMMS can convert maintenance requests to work orders automatically.
More info on Bigfoot CMMS:
What is CMMS Software? Otherwise known as a “computerized maintenance management system”, a CMMS is a system used by maintenance departments to keep track of preventive & predictive maintenance-related tasks & asset history. Schedule PM’s, track repair costs, assign work orders, manage purchasing/inventory, & run trend analysis reports. In addition, you can manage spare parts inventories, track safety events, & manage OSHA required documents.
Maintenance departments are often stretched very thin these days, so staying organized is essential. Get scalable CMMS configured for any size business & can even be accessed on a mobile app. Our CMMS system solution below means less unplanned downtime, minimizing operational costs, & optimizing your maintenance staff.
- Organize, manage and track all your work orders
- Schedule preventive maintenance with ease
- Increase equipment life, performance and capacity utilization
- View equipment histories and performance information
- Make more informed capital expenditure decisions
- Keep organized & reduce downtime – Automatic reminders prevent PMs from falling through the cracks, which reduces equipment downtime.
- Save time – Request form saves maintenance department one hour per day by not having to field or respond to calls or emails for non-emergency maintenance requests.
- Reporting – Identify what work has been done on equipment over time & what’s overdue.
- Analysis – See how much it costs to maintain a piece of equipment over time, when it’s down, & why.
- Bigfoot CMMS also recently released a native mobile app – they are one of a few CMMS providers that has a true app for smartphones & tablets today. Read more about the app here or by watching this video.
- Integrate with DataXchange for machine monitoring!
For more information on Bigfoot CMMS plant maintenance solutions, call SFA at (877) 611-5825