- Quick Overview of Scytec DataXchange
- What is the Benefit?
- Charting and Reporting
- Historical and Real-Time Dashboard
- Mobile Apps
- Types of Data Collected
- Multiple Concurrent Cycle Types
- Planned and Unplanned Downtimes
- Part Numbers, Good Parts
- The Power of DataXchange
- Query Multiple Sources of Data
- Configurable Logic Expressions
- Licensing Levels and Pricing
- Low Monthly Fee, No Commitment
- Based Only on Equipment, Unlimited Reporting
- Data Collection Methods
- MTConnect, Fanuc Focas, Hardware, Tablet, Barcode
- Shops with Few Machines
- Multi-Plant, Multiple Language, Across Time Zones
- Also, ask about how to improve shop efficiencies with the Cloud
- What is your cost of lost productivity? How does it affect your margins?
- How much more work could you get done knowing in real-time what machines are active and ready for new tasks?
- Typical customers see a ten-fold return on their investment.
More about machine monitoring through DataXchange:
See what your machines are doing in real-time. Collect & process data from your machines using software like MTConnect, Fanuc FOCAS, custom macros, or hardware devices. Optional data collection terminals can be used for additional operator input. Run time, downtime, & OEE data is then presented via dashboards, historical reports, & charts. Emails or text messages can be sent to notify you of production issues on the shop floor.