Type of Information We Collect
You do not have to provide any personal information to us in order to use our website. The only personal information that we collect from you is information that you choose to submit to us through orders, feedback or information that you otherwise send to us via e-mail (“Personal Information”). Your Personal Information may include your name, address, e-mail address. We may also collect anonymous and aggregate information about your use of our website, such as page hits, numbers of visits, web pages viewed and the length of visits to our website. We do not tie this information to your Personal Information.
Shop Floor Automations Protection Methodology
Shop Floor Automations Website operates on a secure server protected by industry standard firewall and password protected systems, and maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard the integrity and privacy of these servers and of your Personal Information. Personal Information is processed on a secure server and is transmitted with industry standard technology.
Shop Floor Automations is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, Shop Floor Automations will not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. By using our website, you represent to us that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, please do not submit any personal information to us.
How Shop Floor Automations Uses Information Collected
Generally, personal information that you provide through our website is collected and maintained by Shop Floor Automations to enhance our customers’ experiences on our website and for correspondence purposes. We may also use your personal information, alone or in combination with the information submitted by other users, to improve our website’s navigation or infrastructure; to market and advertise our products or services; to facilitate systems administration and troubleshooting; and for other purposes. We will use the aggregate and anonymous website usage statistics relating to all users to enhance our website’s functionality and performance.
Protecting Our Community
Use of Our Site is Your Choice
The products and services that we offer on the Shop Floor Automations website are entirely voluntary. It is your choice to “opt-in” to participate in any of the services provided therein.
Changing Your Information
If you have moved and/or changed email address, or otherwise need to update or verify your personal information, please contact us at Shop Floor Automations, firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon your request, Shop Floor Automations will remove your personal information from our active database as soon as reasonably possible, unless we need to retain information for dispute resolution, troubleshooting and other valid legal or business reasons. Please note that we will not remove your historical usage information.
- Most products are stock items and can ship same-day if order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes and broker fees are sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our sole shipping carrier and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage – usually in the form of digital photographs – is required to confirm a damage claim.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit card payments, Pay Pal, wire transfers, COD and purchase orders from Federal and State government agencies, schools, university, research facilities and major corporations. We offer Net30 open account to qualified customers, upon approval and minimum purchase requirements. Please contact us for details.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to Shop Floor Automations. A RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be consider as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without restocking fee charge. It is the customer’s responsibility on all shipping charges.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer’s warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations and Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and/or missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.
Product prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice and we reserve the right to correct any un-intentional typographical errors.